COVID-19 UPDATE

COVID-19 UPDATE

Firstly, we hope you and your family are well in these very unusual and challenging times. 

We know you’re keen to hear if STARMAN 2020 is going ahead. Right now, we are committed to getting you all to the start line for an epic August adventure. 

However, we are very aware that this situation is changing all the time. Therefore, we have decided to give a deadline of Friday 22nd May, which is 12 weeks before the event, to reassess the situation and cancel if needed. 

Rest assured, if we have to cancel, you will be offered a full refund or transfer to 2021. Our usual cancellation/deferral rules will not apply for 2020 so please let us know if you have any additional questions/concerns. 

We are currently dealing with postponing or cancelling all events scheduled to take place up to the end of May but, unsurprisingly, our workload is diminished and we’ll get back to you as soon as posiblle. 

In the meantime, stay home and keep safe!

Cheers,

Andy, Caz & Kate
True Grit Events