WHO WE ARE
GET TO KNOW US
Caroline and Andrew from True Grit Events will lead the way on this epic Triathlon. You’ll be in capable hands – they have over 20 years’ combined experience organising events. Andrew heads up all things operational, while Caroline will make sure you know what you’re doing and when you’re doing it. They’ll be joined by a hand-picked crew of experienced staff who will cheer you on through the night.
I thrive on delivering exceptional events in extraordinary environments and I’m so proud that I’ve helped thousands of people find their True Grit.
A decade working in event management has taught me:
- People can always, always do more than they think they can.
- Innovation is vital as crazy eventually becomes normal (look at the London Marathon, they said that was a crazy idea back in the day).
- There’s always more to learn.
Working with Athletes’ Angels (the UK’s biggest physio and therapy provider) gave me the event bug. I now own the company and my Angels pop up at endurance events across the UK and Europe.
My time working in events has taught me:
- Get ‘time in the bank’ whenever you can – if you think you’ve got a spare minute, you don’t, use it!
- You can never be too prepared.
- Being the last one on the dancefloor is always the best way to round off an event.